Sunday, August 10, 2008

First Post...Three Cheers For Woot?

First post. I suppose this is significant. The 2008 summer Olympics started yesterday. So far, it's been pretty exciting. The opening ceremony was amazing. And I just watched Michael Phelps win his 7th gold medal for swimming. Crazy.

So today, Mia and I basically hung out and didn't do much. Pretty much, what this entire summer has been like. I wished I worked more. However, Mondo is evil and I got laid off, and I didn't babysit as much as I was promised I would. Oh well. So...ya, today was relaxing. Mia and I went to the Dollar Tree and bought random stuff. That was cool. Later we bought stuff at Rite Aid, and we saw Hernan working and we bought a pizza at Gramma's for $6 and ate it in the plaza. When I got home, I took a shower, watched some of the Olympics, jump roped for about 10 minutes, did some other stuff, and now I'm here.

Mia and I are going to Santa Cruz on Monday!!! I'm really excited for that. We're going to explore the town and go shopping on Monday, go to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and check out Capitola on Tuesday, and go surfing and hanging out at the beach on Wednesday. Yay for girl time!!

Anyway... I think this is pretty good for my first post. Alright all you skinny chicken dippers! "My hair smells really good!"

No comments: