Sunday, August 10, 2008

What Just Happened...?

Today was interesting and fun. I learned a lot...like how not to cook chicken, and potatoes...and that I don't have any culinary skills whatsoever. Oh well. So today I woke up at noon...and could have fallen back asleep if my Dad hadn't yelled, "Get your ass out of bed!!" So, got out of bed, found out what I was "cooking" (more like destroying) for dinner, then Jorge called and said to come over and hang out with him, Mia, and Will.

So, I got dressed and got ready to go. That was one of the funnest parts of the day. I was in a good mood, because I was watching the Grad Night video, and instead of making me sad and miss all the good times, I was really happy. Since nobody was home, I decided to dance around my house in my bra and undies. Wheee!!!

Finally I got ready to go, and drove over to Jorge's house. We just hung out on his front lawn for awhile. That was fun. We were all in a good mood. Then Will went for a ride, and Mia, Jorge, and I went to Broadway to get something to eat. After that, we went back to Jorge's house, and ate in his bedroom. Jorge walked out of his room, and Mia and I locked him out, and started cleaning his room. Haha!! He freaked out and acted like he was mad at us. It was super funny.

Will got back, and we put on some music, had some good laughs and just hung out. Then, I went home at 4:45, and started "cooking" dinner. I watched the Olympics, went online for awhile, and finished watching the Grad Night video. Good times, good times.

Since Mia and I are leaving for Santa Cruz tomorrow (WHEEEE!!!!!) my parents gave me a small lecture about "not talking to strangers or cute guys" and "not ruining the rest of your life." Yeah Dad, I'm gonna have sex with a complete stranger. Geez... Anyway, I packed and talked to Mia and Debi online.

Now for the part that caught me off guard. Jorge called me at about 10:00. I missed the call, but called him back. My phone has really bad reception in my room, so it was hard for us to talk. So after we talked for a little while about packing and Santa Cruz, I could barely hear him because my phone was in a dead spot (aka my entire house). So I said bye, and he said "Bye. I love you." Uhhhh.... I said, "Ok...Uh, bye," and hung up. Totally not expecting that. I dropped my phone on my bed, covered my mouth with my hands, stared into the mirror for a minute, and then called Mia. After I talked to her, I found out that he has wanted to tell me for awhile now. I really really care about him... it's just that love is a really big deal for me, and I can't say it unless I'm absolutely sure. And I told him this, which is good, because I didn't want to leave it as "Ok....Uh, bye." But it feels good to be loved, and I'm glad that he told me how he felt...

...but then college comes to mind. Always does when I start getting really happy when I'm with him. I just can't forget about September 12. The day I leave. I was afraid of this with Seric, but now there's some one new. Some one who loves me. Friends are different. Mia and I are always going to be together because I love her more than anything in the world and she's my other half, and I am hers. But Jorge... I don't know... you can't just leave for two months, and expect to pick up where you left off. So what do I do? I don't believe in long distance relationships, and I'm going to a college full of new people, new opportunities. Well, I'm getting ahead of myself, and I'll worry about this later. All I know is that I'm loved, and that's enough for now.

So, until next time all you spontaneous giraffes. "What I wouldn't give to BE a Klondike bar."

3 comments:

jack said...

welcome to blogger, my name is hernan, and im a drug addict.....jk, but hi.

Christine said...

ohaigrl!

Manda Panda said...

yay blogging!!! i miss you and i miss hanging out!!!!